Hello blog readers, I would like to introduce you to the number one love of my life, my cat Poppy! I am a fully certified mad cat lady, but I don’t care! This little tinker makes me (and Rob) so happy, with her silly little quirks!
I warn you now but make no apologies, this is a completely self indulgent post!
- Six hour naps
- Cuddles and lots of them
- Your full attention
- Talking (in cat language) to you loudly
- Sleeping in bed with us under the covers curled up in the nook of my arm
- Swearing at birds through the window
- Going without Iams
- Other cats
- Rob and I fighting – she gets upset and emotional, meowing pitifully and has to be picked up for a reassuring cuddle (seriously!)
- Being told to get off the desk and not being allowed to stomp over keyboards in the office when we are working from home
- Birds, moths etc
- Being ignored
- Being woken up
- The cold.
Other interesting facts
- Poppy has never managed to hunt and kill anything bigger than a moth, she has never bought home any birds or mice so far. Touch wood!
- She also is very ungraceful and does not have a good aim at jumping fences and doing normal cat stuff!
- She cries as if in pain when we put her flea drops on her neck – what a wimp!
- I once saw her in our garden in a fight with another cat where the other cat had pinned her on the floor and she pooed herself (literally) while lying on the floor scared.
- We often have to rescue her from fights with other cats.
Yep we ruined her.
I have also ticked off #4 off my list in this post. PicMonkey is so easy, I love it and could easily waste many hours on the site!