I am a huge fan of making lists. I write a to-do list in my to-do list note pad (yes I have a specially designed note pad) every few days. I love the simple pleasure of getting stuff done and crossing things off my list. It is often a boring chore or something simple like ‘pay my credit card!’ But hey, I like to feel organised, even if I am not really!
As is customary, I guess I should make a few new years resolutions. I always set silly, simple goals, so its not too difficult to achieve them. Because you know – I like to go easy on myself!
Here we go, my resolutions are as follows –
- Keep blogging. For as long as I enjoy doing so.
- Go to Glastonbury in the camper van.
- Get the camper van through its MOT.
- Read more books. I read so little in 2012. Blame it on the distraction of the Internet.
- Broaden my baking horizons.
- Lose some weight. Hmm…. not sure how that’s going to work with #5!
- Finish as much of the house as we can.
Number 6, is probably the one I will give up on, although I have a target of October to lose some of my wobbly bits. Its my sisters wedding and I want to look like a Victoria’s secret model in the photo’s. Hmm……achievable???!